Marcy and SoundEagle have neither known each other nor interacted online until she chose to comment on one of the main pages that serves to explain the Potted Plant Society in order to notify SoundEagle of her selecting Potted Plant Society as a winner for the award. What a delightful way to be acquainted and validated!
Nominees and winners are required to observe the three rules and to answer the five questions, as demonstrated by SoundEagle’s responses below.
Super Sweet Rules:
- Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you for the award.
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
- Nominate your own “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs to receive the award.
Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake?
- That depends on SoundEagle’s mood, whim or the quality of the cookies or cakes.
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Chocolate can be eaten alone, not vanilla. But as flavouring ingredients, chocolate is stronger than vanilla. If SoundEagle did not have to choose and could have both, then the choice would be chocolate vanilla ice cream.
- What is your favorite sweet treat?
- Gourmet chocolate or ice cream.
- When do you crave sweet things the most?
- When SoundEagle wants some comfort food and the temptation is nearby.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
- Just convert SoundEagle to SweetEagle.
Baker’s Dozen Nominees (and Winners):
SoundEagle says: To be announced in good time as I take my own sweet time to consider. By all means contact me should you believe that you are worthy to be on my list of nominees and winners for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
To all past, present and future nominees and winners, let me propose a toast to your SUPER health, SWEET happiness, BLOGGING longevity and AWARD-winning charm!