Aiming to achieve a kind of dynamic balance, interplay as well as contrast between styles and contents, arts and ideas, qualities and quantities, pleasures and measures, one can readily gather that this website is not strictly functioning as a business or company website per se, but also serves as a repository for SoundEagle🦅’s multidisciplinary works, of which only samples and certain fractions have been selected and made available online.
To simultaneously witness an example of SoundEagle🦅’s web design and to reply to SoundEagle🦅 with feedback, please visit the Comments page.
To enter and experience the sonic dimension of this website, please turn on some finest speakers or headphones, as the Comments page contains music that will play automatically.
SoundEagle🦅 strongly recommends that this website be viewed on a desktop or laptop computer with a large screen, as it is laden with multimedia contents that can be far too taxing and detailed for any mobile device with a small screen and limited bandwidth.
Already apparent from the About page, this website is a kind of catch-all showcasing Prose, Poetry, Art, Science, Graphics, Cartoons, Animations, Games, Puzzles, Music and Video. It also contains SoundEagle🦅’s various styles and formats for presenting information. For example, mixed-media presentations can be exemplified by the following sample of posts:
- Dynamic Visualization of Music as New Sensations Where The Eagles Fly: Animation in High Definition on Large Screen
- SoundEagle in Debating Animal Artistry and Musicality
- SoundEagle in Longevity and the Living Society
- SoundEagle in Earth Day
- SoundEagle in April Love and Dove, Art and Heart, Game and Puzzle, Music and Video
SoundEagle in Missing Link, Jigsaw Puzzle, Catalyst, Solution, Fitting and Working Together
SoundEagle in John Clinock’s Art Rat Cafe
- 2012 in Review: SoundEagle’s Annual Report with Season Greetings, Statistics, City Skyline, Mountains, Spotlights and Fireworks!
- Facing the Noise & Music: Grey Barriers and Green Frontiers of Sound, Society and Environment
- Facing the Noise & Music: Playgrounds for Biophobic Citizens
The last two posts (in the Facing the Noise and Music series) are also significantly academic and research-oriented in their contents and purposes.
May you find the time and interest to frequent those websites, and befriend SoundEagle🦅 there.
Other Websites and Blogs Created by SoundEagle
Click on the images below to visit SoundEagle🦅’s other websites and blogs concerning plants, gardening, horticulture, realty, property, investment and multitrading.
[…] Folio 🗂 […]