- 600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. got about 3,000 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed , it would have taken 5 years to get that many views.
- In 2012, there were 36 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 41 posts. There were 315 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 28 MB. That’s about 6 pictures per week.
- The busiest day of the year was 20th December with 91 views.
- The most popular post on that day was Writing.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that received the most views in 2012:
- About 25 comments
- Writing 13 comments
- Greetings! 9 comments July 2012
- Quotes 12 comments
- Reblog: 35 Modern Words Recently Added to the Dictionary 2 comments August 2012
The top referring sites in 2012 were:
Some visitors came searching mostly for “annie sabarte”, annie sabarte 2012, modern words dictionary, snowflakes poem, and the moon cannot be stolen analysis.